title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mp3pro problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: mp3pro problem

You can install the latest beta for dMC (R11.5) on top of the version that came with Sveta.

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Also, note that Sveta r4's registration status depends on the PowerPack. Sveta r5 will have its own registration status and is now in beta. What device are you using with Sveta, btw?

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

Mike-
        I haven't had any experience with Sveta. LtData has pointed out that there is a sequence that is best for doing a re-install of various dB Components (in your case Sveta and dBpowerAMP Music Converter, Power Pack and codecs) which is described here:

Best wishes,
        Bill

Comment

• MikeZ
          • Aug 2005

So to recheck,

I should uninstall everything again and start again with LtData reinstall order, and when I've installed the Sveta combined Powerpack I have, the (dMC-r11-Registered.exe), I should then go to the downloads page and get the Sveta Beta version and install over the top? Or do this SvetaBeta at the very end?

Mike

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

You only install the Sveta beta if the drivers for your device have been updated.

The new Sveta beta installs dMC r11rc2, but normally you re-install the latest dMC at the end.

Comment

• gordo
              • Nov 2005

I don't know if anybody already had a solutions for this problem, but I found a quite simple way to batch-convert files to mp3PRO with dBpowerAMP and the "mp3PRO (CLI)".

Just rename the file "mp3PROplayer.exe" to "Mp3.exe" or something else short - I think the file file name is too long. After this use "Locate Encoder" and point to the new file.

It works fine for me: Converting of multiple WAVE's, MP3's etc. how I wanted it the whole time. "Preserve ID Tags" and the correct renaming of the "~dmcin.mp3" files works too.

Comment

• gameplaya15143
                dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                • Sep 2005

the length of the exe name shouldn't make a bit of difference... but maybe ill give mp3pro a try again (mp3pro is worthless in my opinion) to see if i can get it to tag correctly, last i used it it had the improper tags 'title=~dmcin.wav' but i didnt bother to try to fix it since i have no use for mp3+sbr

Comment

Working...

]]>