title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Info Popup Crashes Explorer.exe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rtts2
    • Aug 2005

Info Popup Crashes Explorer.exe

I'm using Dbpoweramp version 11 and I am getting Explorer.exe crash when I left click mp3.'s. When I left click an mp3 to load it into Winamp and then click on Winamp in the taskbar I get the gray box "Explore.exe has generated errors and will be closed". I've disabled Info popup in Illustrate config and it does not happen after that. Before I found out that it was Info Popup I was getting dozens of crashes everyday. I read here in the forums that it does not crash Explorer.exe anymore but it still does. I've been using Dbpoweramp for over three years. This is the first version to produce crashes this frequently.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Info Popup Crashes Explorer.exe

If you are not using the latest beta version of dMC (v11.5 RC2), try that and see if that helps. You will find the link for the beta here:
    A huge update for dMC, now is final release (out of beta), will be posted on main website in 1 weeks time, download: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/bin/dMC-r11.5.exe 2.1MB ================================================ Highlights: mp3 decoder huge update: freeform mp3 files, mp2+mp1 files, lame tag reading mp3 lame

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: Info Popup Crashes Explorer.exe

Moved to dMC Support
      Also, the GetPopupInfo is one of the most fickle things in dMC. The beta, IIRC, causes just the .exe to crash and not take Explorer with it.

Comment

Working...

]]>