title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I prevent the previous playlist from playing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • biffer
    • Aug 2002

How do I prevent the previous playlist from playing

If I want to play say 5 songs from a music folder how do I get them to load? I would like to just click on a bunch of songs and have them play(like napster).Do I have to make a playlist?Nomatter what I do the previos playlist starts after the first new selection is over.I also have a file association problem.I've unchecked everything in MS media player7.1 but it always grabs the cd. I even changed the association in the "open with" box and7.1 still plays. I really like your software;have used it for a year. biffer
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Are you talking about my player dBpowerAMP Audio Player?

To play 5 tracks - select all 5, right click and 'Play in dAP'.

Have a look in the 'Beta' section of this forum, there is a new version of dAP that works with Audio CDs.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• biffer
      • Aug 2002

Won't Play my songs

Spoon If I click on more than one song db amp will play the first song then play songs from the either previously played or the previous playlist(i can't tell which).I select my songs from a folder,right click , and select "play in db amp. I have your feburary version. biffer

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

Biffer-
        If I want to play a certain smallish number of songs, I go to My Music Collection (MMC) right- click on the first song I want to hear and click on Play, the I right-click on the next song I want to hear and click on En-Queue. I En-Queue each other track I want to listen to. Once dBAudio Player finishes playing my En-Queued files it will then proceed to randomly (or not quite so randomly since I am waiting for v. 2 to come out of beta) play other music in MMC.
        Is this what you have been doing?
        best wishes,
        Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• biffer
          • Aug 2002

Still Won't Play My Songs

Xoas et al
          Appreciate reply. But I still can't choose alist of songs from a folder or MMC (using your procedure) and have them play. As always the first song I choose plays, then songs in memory somewhere start playing.I don't want to give up on this player but I need to figure out if it's a setting or a bug. thanks
          biffer

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Have a look at My Music Collection - there might be lots of tracks queued up.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• biffer
              • Aug 2002

Fixed

Spoon
              Thanks.That was simple
              biffer

Comment

Working...

]]>