title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

wma en test write

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baloe
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2003

wma en test write

Hi,
    Two problems:
    After converting music files there are no problems. But when i've converted a file to wma, then i've a read to memory problem, this with every kind of conversion. This is what i get: 0x01dc1177 pointing to 0x01f11eb0. If i don't convert to wma there are no problems. I use 11.5 (same problem with 11.0) and wma 9.1 (same problem with 9). The conversion are OK but it's irritating me every time it pops up.

I've installed a test conversion, i want to unstall it but i doesn't show in the configuration. Is this still on the site to download?

Baloe
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: wma en test write

Test conversion is listed like any codec in the drop down list when you are in dMC.

I think you may have a problem with Windows Media Player or a conflict with some other programs you may have.

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: wma en test write

"Test Conversion (no write)" is now included by default with dMC r11 and newer.

Did you also install the WMA 9.1 System Codecs, as it prompted you to do when you installed the dMC Codec? What OS are you using, since WMP 9.1 only works on Windows XP.

Try following the uninstall instructions here:
      there are some anomalies that occur when uninstalling dbpoweramp parts. i just unisntalled using windows add/remove the following codecs, ogg, aac, mp4, wsp, voc. start-->programs-->dbpoweramp music converter-->configuration-->dmc configuration that does not match whats in my registry however this

Comment

Working...

]]>