title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

only converts 4 seconds of file

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • natnino
    • Jul 2005

only converts 4 seconds of file

When I covert to wav, it only converts the first 4 seconds. Help?
    Last edited by natnino; July 06, 2005, 09:28 AM.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: only converts 4 seconds of file

What format are you converting from and what are the specifics of the file (bitrate, frequency, channels)? What OS are you using? Have you tried the latest dMC Beta linked below?

Comment

• natnino
      • Jul 2005

I am converting flac files to wav. I am running XP. I am new to this so I don't know where to access the rest of the info you requested. l will try running the link you suggested. Thanks!

Comment

• GSV3MiaC
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Jun 2005

Ok, some standard debugging things to try, just to isolate the problem ..

1) Does it happen with all files, or just one/some?
        2) Does it happen if you convert them to MP3 of %whatever% instead of .wav?
        2a) Can you convert =anything else= to .wav (try converting them to .ape for instance, and then from there to .wav)?
        3) Do the file(s) in .flac play normally?
        4) Is there any error message produced, either on the screen or in the logs?
        5) Does the converter appear to complete normally, or does it fall in a heap.

When you have the answers to those Qs you'll have narrowed down the possible area the error is in by a factor of 100 or 1000!!

Comment

Working...

]]>