title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

..wish I could get started...no help...anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peter UK
    • Jun 2005

..wish I could get started...no help...anywhere?

I just registered today. Coughed up my $14.00, but when i start to convert a wav file to mp3 I get the following message: ""The CODEC required to compress 'C:\My Documents\1.LWM\1.Website\Audio\Fly Me to the Moon-demo1.mp3.TEMP.mp3' could not be opened.
    Error creating mp3 compressor, try different frequencies and / or bitrates."

What does this mean please?

This company does not recognise my email address and the webmaster's email address is invalid. Have I been completely conned?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: ..wish I could get started...no help...anywhere?

Try the latest dbpowermap music converter, it is in the beta section of this forum.

You have not been conned, read the 10,000 or so messages on this forum and you will know we do not con people.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• neilthecellist
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2004

I'm thinking that you installed to the default directories, correct?

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Peter UK
        This company does not recognise my email address and the webmaster's email address is invalid. Have I been completely conned?
        The webmaster email address is definitely not invalid. If you read the text on the page that gives it, you will notice it says to TYPE in the email addresss which you read there, as it's given only as a graphic image, non clickable, used an as an anti-spam measure. So you open your own email client program and type the email address to send to.

Comment

Working...

]]>