title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Login

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MSHUNNYB
    • Jun 2005

Login

I Recently Downloaded This Software, And Am Trying To Download Music To My Cell Phone. When I Try To Access The Operation It Tells Me To Login. I Dont Believe I Have A Login Name. Please Help Me?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Login

Your trying to download music onto your cellphone? Are you using the program that came with it? Your best bet, in all honesty, is probably to contact your cell carrier and ask them about it.

Comment

• MSHUNNYB
      • Jun 2005

WHEN I TRY TO ACCESS [COLOR=Sienna]iDEN WEBJAL[/COLOR], AND CONNECT TO MY PHONE, IT ASKS FOR A LOGIN. ARENT I SUPPOSED TO RECIEVE AN EMAIL PACKAGE AT LEAST SIX HOURS AFTER MY PURCHASE. WHAT DOES CALLING MY CELL PROVIDER HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE SOFTWARE IT WAS TO USE WITH MY MOTOROLA i730 PHONE. IT CLEARLY STATED THAT I NEEDED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION FROM MY CONPUTER, BUT NOT THROUGH THE PHONE I NEED A LOGIN. HELP.

Comment

• adaywayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2004

I think you wandered into the wrong forum. You want the iDen webjal forum at the motorola website.

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

Sorry, but as aday said, you are at the wrong forum.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

dbpoweramp will never ask for a log-in.
            Last edited by Spoon; June 19, 2005, 11:28 AM.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>