title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't Get dBPowerAmp/File Selector to Work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AAA_Dick2
    • Jun 2005

Can't Get dBPowerAmp/File Selector to Work

I really need to convert a bunch of files all located in artist sub-folders which are all included in one higher-level folder. I need for dBPowerAmp to convert the files and OUTPUT THE CONVERTED FILES to ANOTHER FOLDER--not the folder where the files currently reside.

Problem 1 is dBPowerAmp won't do that. I find that I have to use the File Selector. File Selector will let me select the folder and all sub folders to be converted, but it provides no way that I can find to direct it to OUTPUT CONVERTED FILES to ANOTHER FOLDER.

Problem 2 is even after I select the folder and sub-folders to be converted, File Selector ignores my instructions and proceeds to convert files in totally different folders, and DOES NOT convert the files I've selected.

How can I get dBPowerAmp and/or File Selector to convert *.WMA files in Sub-Folders under the high-level Group 1 folder and place the converted output files in .MPO3 format in a Group 2 high-level folder?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Can't Get dBPowerAmp/File Selector to Work

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to move multiple groups of folders to another level easily. You may be able to do this by converting to .wma files and leaving them in their original folders, then using File Selecter with the "Arrange Music" utility codec to move the folders to a sublevel.

Edit: Moved to dMC Support.
    Last edited by LtData; June 14, 2005, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>