title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

UA-1A Audio Interface for playing LPs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lemos
    • Jun 2005

UA-1A Audio Interface for playing LPs

Hi, i need some help to play my records and record the sound on my pc/Laptop and then transfer this sound on a CD, i have been told that i need a UA-1A interface adaptor which i have, what software will i need to play my records NOT CD'S and copy the sound on my PC/Laptop, can someone help!

Thanks

Lemos
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: UA-1A Audio Interface for playing LPs

You have to install dBpowerAMP Music Converter (a.k.a dMC). One of the programs in this pcakage is dMC Auxiliary Input. This is the one allowing you to record (to .wav or any compressed format for which you have the codec) whetever is being played through your soundcard.

Look in FAQ for how to use dMC Auxiliary Input.

Keep in mind that recording ro converting to mp3 requires purchasing the registered version of dBpowerAMP Music Converter, once the 30-day trial period is over.

Comment

• Lemos
      • Jun 2005

Thanks for the reply, i will try and i will let you know if i have any problems!

Lemos

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Lemos
        Using UA-1A Audio Interface, i can now record the music i am playing but i cannot listen to what i am recording! How can i listen to what i am playing/Recording?

Thanks

Lemos
        You mean you cannot hear while you are recording? There is an option in Aux Input to output what the computer is recording. In Aux Input, click the "Rocket" icon and check "output recorded audio". Note that your soundcard may or may not support this.

Comment

• ChristinaS
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2004

Actually probably better to just check Volume Controls for Playback and enable everything (but mute microphone) to the max, and only keep Master volume at the comfort level.

Comment

Working...

]]>