title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • non_haiku
    • May 2005

Registration

I love using dbpoweramp, even though I'm disappointed that we have to spend money to keep our mp3 encoders. I want to register my copy, but I don't have access to the internet at home. Is that a problem, and if so, is there a way around it?
  • neilthecellist
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2004

Re: Registration

Go to your neighbor's house, your public library, a friend's house.... Go somewhere that has internet access, register for your mp3 license, and then burn the registered converter to a CD and bring it home.

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

The lisence for dMC isn't tied to a computer, just the install file itself.

Comment

• Richard West
        • Mar 2004

Why is it that I can not register dBpowerAMP CD Writer, &dMC Powe Pack when I have the order formes printed out right here, but when I enter the order numbers to register I get a "sorry not valide".
        The date on the orders is 1/2/2004. The numbers or <edited>.
        Do I need the code also?
        Last edited by Spoon; May 24, 2005, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

"Should the automatic download system not work with your details, send an email to dBpowerAMP Email containing your order number."

Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Richard West
            • Mar 2004

As I said Why is it I can not register my programs? I can not download the programs because it well not except my password.
            Last edited by Richard West; May 24, 2005, 08:02 PM. Reason: password

Comment

• adaywayne
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Richard West
              As I said Why is it I can not register my programs? I can not download the programs because it well not except my password.
              See the post by Spoon above yours!!

Comment

• neilthecellist
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Dec 2004

:blink:

Wow, the bluntness here.

Send an email to spoon, just like Post #5 says!

Comment

• Richard West
                  • Mar 2004

Hi
                  I have done all that over & over,but can get to where it tells me to download,but will not except my password. I may have used a different password when I first got the programs.
                  Am I suppost to enter my name, or email address? Am I suppost to enter the password I got when I got to the download ok?

Well I guess I'll have to give up. Today I can not get to the download like I could yesterday. It now tells me either:wrong numbers, or I've tryed to many times during this session.
                  I don't know how it can be the wong numbers since I'm looking at a printed copy of the order. The other I don't know about. I must be doing something wrong. All I wont is to be registered again.
                  I do want to Thank you for what you have done.
                  Last edited by Richard West; May 25, 2005, 07:08 PM. Reason: now I am not able to get to where I did yesterday.

Comment

• LtData
                    dBpoweramp Guru
                    • May 2004

You use the username and password given to you in the e-mail or in your registration e-mail. You do not use your own username or password.

Comment

• Richard West
                      • Mar 2004

I can not even get to where I could yesterday, (when I got ok for a download,but it would not except my uers name,or password), now it says they are wrong numbers,or that I have tryed to many times doing this session.
                      I guess I have to give up. I don't know what the password anymore.

Comment

• Spoon
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2002

The sooner you send me an email the quicker you will get what you want.
                        Spoon
                        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Richard West
                          • Mar 2004

r.e.west@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• ChristinaS
                            dBpoweramp Guru
                            • Apr 2004

Richard, why don't YOU send an email to Spoon at the email address given on this page: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm ??????

Comment

• adaywayne
                              dBpoweramp Guru
                              • Nov 2004

I can not even get to where I could yesterday, (when I got ok for a download,but it would not except my uers name,or password), now it says they are wrong numbers,or that I have tryed to many times doing this session.
                              I guess I have to give up. I don't know what the password anymore.
                              There are three things that are a bit confusing about the registration process if you try to do it early in the morning or late at night after a few drinks!

1. The screen gives you what they call (as best I remember) your "ID" and your "Code" (something like that). The next screen asks for your "User Name " and "Password".....you have to enter the ID and Code from the previous screen.

2. At first glance of the the second screen, their apppears to be no place to enter the requested "User Name" and "Password". Actually, what you have to do is enter a curser and "backspace-out" those words and replace them with the ID and code you were given earlier. This is all rather unconventional and I was fooled by it the first time.

3. The next screen gives you the usual fuzzy numbers and letters that you have to retype in the space below. I went cross-eyed trying to read those characters and after a few attempts it told me I had to wait seven days to try again.

So don't give up. Just email Spoon for. another registration link.

Note to Spoon: May I suggest you make this a bit easier to follow?

Comment

Working...

]]>