title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Driving me crazy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • funybunn
    • May 2005

Driving me crazy!

ok, here goes.
    I have Adaptec Create CD 5 on my computer. recently I downloaded some music off walmart.com and it is in wma files. I have allready accessed the licences for these songs. when I go to convert it says
    The file 'C:\My Documents\My Music\Audio_Adrenaline-5-Big_House.wma' is encrypted which dMC is not able to decode.
    can someone please help!
    OH!
    I cant convert them to MP3 either.
    Last edited by funybunn; May 17, 2005, 10:47 PM. Reason: addition
  • iTunesIsEvil
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2004

Re: Driving me crazy!

Originally posted by funybunn
    recently I downloaded some music off walmart.com and it is in wma files. I have allready accessed the licences for these songs. when I go to convert it says
    The file 'C:\My Documents\My Music\Audio_Adrenaline-5-Big_House.wma' is encrypted which dMC is not able to decode.
    can someone please help!
    OH!
    I cant convert them to MP3 either.
    Yeah.... even though you have the licenses for the songs, you still can't convert them like this. The DRM Encryption on them doesn't allow a conversion. Honestly, the easiest way to convert them to the format you want would probably be to burn a CD (if your licenses allow you to do that) and then rip/convert them off of the CD. If your licenses dont allow you to burn a CD from the files (i.e. if you were doing the "rental" type thing, as opposed to acually purchasing each song individually) then you can use Auxillary Input. But I would make that a secondary option, as I find it to be a pain in the back-side.

Comment

Working...

]]>