title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

"Convert To" not in explorer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Da Floyd
    • Nov 2002

"Convert To" not in explorer

It used to be there, but it isn't now, and I cant get it to come back. I have re-downloaded the codec, re-installed it, re-booted, and made sure the option was checked off in DMC Configuration. It will not show up in explorer, I can open up DMC File Selector, and do the same thing, but I like the way the Convert to works in explorer. I have a registered power pack, am using Amp R3 Beta 6, Music Converter Release 11. I have 250GB hard drive, 1 GB Ram, Pentium 4 processor, only 3 months old. Is there some way to manually put it into the windows shell?? I have in the windows shell "Play in Dap, Enque in Dap, Add to Dap, and Add to Playlist", those are the only things showing up. There has to be some simple explanation for this, did windows media player take over this aspect?? In the shell there is an option for "Convert Audio Format", which is part of WMP 10. I rarely use WMP, only for streaming sounds off the internet. Can someone help me get Convert to back into the shell?? Thanks
  • Da Floyd
    • Nov 2002

Re: "Convert To" not in explorer

I forgot to say, I am trying to Arrange Music, and all I have on my computer is MP3's. Thanks again

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: "Convert To" not in explorer

Try disabling any explorer shell add-ins from WMP and see if it reappears. Also, try unchecking the option in dMC Configuration regarding the "Convert to" menu, reboot, check it, reboot, and then see if appears then.

Comment

Working...

]]>