title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error Message

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tcambear
    • May 2005

Error Message

When Installing and trying to run dbpoweramp, I get the following message

"Error whilst running 'C:\program files\illustrate\dbpoweramp\help\dmc\index.HTML'"

What can I do to correct this and allow dbpoweramp to work? - Please help. :confused:
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Error Message

Are you logged in as an Administrator?

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

Error running just Explorer? Weird.

Comment

• tcambear
        • May 2005

I am logged in as admin

Comment

• tcambear
          • May 2005

I am loged in as admin - it doesn't make any difference - user or admin - same error.

Comment

• ChristinaS
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Apr 2004

Redownload the package and reinstall, what else can I say?

I cannot see how or why you should be getting this kind of error while simply consulting the help file.

You do have a browser on your pc, or you'd no tbe able to surf the net. The browser should be opening the help file.

Unless somehow you have associated the html extension with some other program. It's supposed to always be associated with the browser: IE or Firefox or whatver browser you are using.

Start WIndwos Explorer. Click Tools > Folder Options > File Types and look for html and htm. Click on eitherl and it should say it opens with Internet Explorer - unless your default browser is something else - but then you've not associated it correctly.

Comment

Working...

]]>