title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Auxilliary input not found?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sputnikmunro
    • Apr 2005

Auxilliary input not found?

After downloading this so called swiss army knife for transfering audio,the aux input is nowhere to be found.Is it hidden in the converter or the amp or is it a seperate download that doesn't appear to be anywhere.All I want to do is copy analog onto the pc. :vmad:
  • neilthecellist
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2004

Re: Auxilliary input not found?

Stop using the angry face. I'm getting the impression that you hate the product.

If you're on Windows XP, you do Start >> All Programs >> dBpowerAMP Music Converter >> Auxiliary Input.

What's so hard to find it? It was easy for me to find it on my first try at using this program. :confused:

Comment

• Paul D
      • Dec 2002

Re: Auxiliary input not found?

Please clarify.

In version 10, which I have, the auxiliary input (which was the reason I downloaded dBpowerAMP in the first place) was a separate download. Is it now part of the main program? Because I can't find the separate download anywhere now. And I'm not upgrading until I know it's there.

There is no mention that I can find now anywhere on the site of this, which is a major change in the distribution format, so I thinks sputnikmunro's question and annoyance are understandable, if perhaps poorly expressed.

Comment

• Tomb
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Jun 2003

It's now part of the latest version (as is the Audio CD Input) and is no longer separately available.

Comment

• Paul D
          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Tomb
          It's now part of the latest version (as is the Audio CD Input) and is no longer separately available.
          Thankyou.

Comment

• iTunesIsEvil
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by neilthecellist
            Stop using the angry face. I'm getting the impression that you hate the product.
            :vmad:
            Look at me! I'm entitled to my own opinion! How insane is that?

Comment

Working...

]]>