title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dmc configuration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • codeseven
    • Apr 2005

dmc configuration

ive deleted the program off my start menu (i didnt uninstall it) because i like to keep my start menu as clean as simple as i can. i was wondering if there is any other way to open the dmc configuration. ive checked the install directory but nothing there is helpful. if the only way you can open it is through the start menu, thats kind of lame and maybe it should be fixed in the next release
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: dmc configuration

Reinstall it then see how dmc configuration is started from the icon.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• iTunesIsEvil
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by codeseven
      ive deleted the program off my start menu (i didnt uninstall it) because i like to keep my start menu as clean as simple as i can. i was wondering if there is any other way to open the dmc configuration. ive checked the install directory but nothing there is helpful. if the only way you can open it is through the start menu, thats kind of lame and maybe it should be fixed in the next release
      Perhaps you should find a better way of keeping your start menu clean then genius. For instance, just Move the dbPowerAmp folder into the Accessories\Entertainment folder.

DMC Config Shortcut Info from my Start Menu:
      Target="C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\MusicConverter.exe" <config>
      StartIn="C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\"

Shouldn't need more than that.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Same basic thing for Audio CD Input, except its '...\CDGrab.exe" <config>' at the end.

Comment

• neilthecellist
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2004

This shortcut thing is COOL. Very useful, thanks you two.

Comment

Working...

]]>