title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

could use a few fixes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nurvus
    • Apr 2005

could use a few fixes

i've recently been using poweramp media player, and it's a very good idea! It's easy to use, and sounds great. there are a couple gripes which may have been addressed in this forum, but i am not going to weed through each thread to find what i need... sorry... feel free to prove my noviceness with your answers! anyways, i will start out with file selection:

1.) it's great to queue up single files, but how about queuing up entire directories? besides through the playlist editor... i don't care for that (i like playing a CD at a time and selecting what CD i want to hear next)... and it's with every prog that allows to make a playlist, that i don't like... not just dbpoweramp

2.) in addition to the shuffle selection, how about maybe, a 'repeat song/playlist' feature.

3.) maybe change the options and preferences menu a bit. i don't like how you are only able to select, say, to minimize to taskbar, or to the system tray, and be left out in the cold once your selection has been made. i suppose i'm asking for an 'advanced' options menu?

4.) files that i have queued in dbpoweramp work fine, but for some reason, it wont move to the next queued track on random ones. even when i try to use the 'next' button, it typically wont do anything... i have to hit 'next' and then 'play' to get something going, but doing that has led to skipping too far ahead, or go back too far to get to the next in-queue tune.

in some cases i notice why it is a free application right now. should those few things become corrected, i would pay a pretty good fee for an application like dbpoweramp's media player. winamp is still probably the best free player out, but i am loosing interest with all the flashy and fancy things they are doing. but who says my opinion matters? hahahah

thanx for the awsome media player and encoder [SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]i[/COLOR]llustrate[/SIZE] :komisch9: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:
  • nurvus
    • Apr 2005

Re: could use a few fixes

i DO notice that i posted this in the wrong section... doh! sorry spoon :blush: :cry:

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Are you using release2 or the release3-beta? The link is below.

Comment

• nurvus
        • Apr 2005

uhm, i'm using the stable version 2 right now. i didn't notice there was a beta 3 out. i am downloading that now thanks

Comment

• nurvus
          • Apr 2005

yikes! i tried to create a playlist of one album, and it changed all my MP3 icons to some RGB icon :( can i change this? hahaha.... and removing only certain things from the 'my music collection' queued section? is there a help file for DAP? i hate looking like an idiot! hahaa

Comment

Working...

]]>