title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Im an idiot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pathakr
    • Mar 2005

Im an idiot

hey, I'm very new to all this so excuse my ignorance. Id bought the dbpower amp music converter because my mobile phone company said it would be able to convert CDs from my PC onto my 3G phone. The computer i downloaded the music convertor to doesnt have a CD bit. So i logged onto my other PC which can play CDs and downloaded the product from my email again. Basically what i want to know is will i have to pay the registration fee again as im using the product on a different PC. Oh yeah and just how do you get your tunes onto your Phone!!!
  • Smoggy
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Feb 2005

Re: Im an idiot

Not sure about the 2nd computer registration but you will need a inteface cable for your phone. Most likley a USB to what ever type of jack your phone has on it. Check with the phone manufacturer. U can usually find them for a little cheaper on eBay too.

Comment

• pathakr
      • Mar 2005

[COLOR=DarkRed]cheers yeah ive got a USB but Ive just tried to download the Kasabian album and after absolutely ages its said it cant complete the transfer cos the CD might be scratched!!! It isnt ive just played it on my stereo. Anyway im too tired im going to bed! [/COLOR] :yawn:

Comment

• Smoggy
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Feb 2005

Yes you can use DbpowerAmp on 2 computers....read Here

Comment

• Smoggy
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by pathakr
          [COLOR=DarkRed]cheers yeah ive got a USB but Ive just tried to download the Kasabian album and after absolutely ages its said it cant complete the transfer cos the CD might be scratched!!! It isnt ive just played it on my stereo. Anyway im too tired im going to bed! [/COLOR] :yawn:
          You're trying to load it straight off the CD? I think you will need to convert the music to MP3 (or what ever format is called for) and then upload it to your phone?

Comment

Working...

]]>