title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

how to download music!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thienthien
    • Mar 2005

how to download music!!!

Hi, there is this site where they these songs that I really want. The songs have a link that we click and can listen the song in windows media player. These songs don't have the link to save as target. My question is, is there anyway to save the song in windows media player and burn into a cd since it could be played in this program. The format of the songs are .wma. Please help me!!!

thank you!!!

thienthien....
  • adaywayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2004

Re: how to download music!!!

Originally posted by thienthien
    Hi, there is this site where they these songs that I really want. The songs have a link that we click and can listen the song in windows media player. These songs don't have the link to save as target. My question is, is there anyway to save the song in windows media player and burn into a cd since it could be played in this program. The format of the songs are .wma. Please help me!!!

thank you!!!

thienthien....
    Yes. Whilst they are playing you can record them to your hard-drive using the Auxilliary Input feature of dBPowerAmp. You can record to any format you like so long as you have the needed codecs installed.

Comment

• thienthien
      • Mar 2005

Hi, where would I go to download that program??

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by thienthien
        Hi, where would I go to download that program??
        dMC Auxiliary Input is already part of the dBpowerAMP Music Converter package you have installed (I assume you have done that). You will find it in Start > Programs > dBpowerAMP Music Converter

Comment

Working...

]]>