title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Newbie- MP3 clicks and warbles - HELP!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goldenvoice
    • Mar 2005

Re: Newbie- MP3 clicks and warbles - HELP!

Yeh, you all rock!

When I was in the 6th grade, PC's hadn't been invented yet! :D

and as far as outdated, like I said, this is the first thing I've needed a computer do do, that this one doesn't do...

So... I'm old school. I record to tape, and LOVE it. friends are recording on hard disk, or computers, but then they're always asking me "how'd you get that sound?"...

OK, dudes and dudettes; I'll be hooking up the newer old comp, and see what she'll do...

Thanks ya'all,
    Goldenvoice :komisch9:

Comment

• neilthecellist
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2004

LtData, the reason I'm suggesting for the "most powerful computer out there" is because in a few years, when DVD demands get greater and greater, he will probably need the top-notch computer for his video compression needs.

And yes, I've used a PIII for audio needs. I've concluded that if you're having dMC up and at the same time, surfing the web and/or listening to music, ur comp will lag like hell. The computer i had before this was a Celeron, but before that, ironically, I had a PIII, which is slightly better than the Celeron.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

That's cause Celerons are a waste of silicon to anybody trying to do more than very simple tasks and one at a time at that. Anyway, when he needs a better computer, he can buy one for cheap that is better than the top-of-the-line computers that are out now. If the P3 works for him, I say let him keep it. If he wants to upgrade at some point, fine.

Comment

Working...

]]>