title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Program download link not working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PHIL2267
    • Mar 2005

Program download link not working

I paid for the dMC program, to convert music to MP3 etc.... I was sent the download link, along with my order receipt(starts with a U).

I click on the link and it comes up with an error message - "you have no more dowlnload attempts, please contact vendor.... As with other people, you cannot get any reply to automated emails... I havent attempted to download the programme until my first go, which told me the above error....

Went to replacement registration, and put in my receipt number, and it comes up with error - incorrect info!!!!!

Looks like I have lost my money, and received a programme that I cant use!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Program download link not working

Please read the announcements in this forum: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Program download link not working

Replied to same message here:

Download link didnt work.Tried lowering my security settings to default level and disabiling my virus protection and then downloading the link but I got a message saying it had expired. Then I tried re-registering, Id type in my order number and then ask for a password, Id type it in and it would ask it again until an error
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>