title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

error encountered

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drew64
    • Jul 2004

error encountered

I just registered my power amp. I am trying to convert ma4 fles to mp3. I go to convert and each time i try i get music converter.exe has encountered a problem. I have uninstalled and then redownloaded another registered version but i get the same error. Is this a windows issue or a power amp issue.
  • neilthecellist
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2004

Re: error encountered

ma4?

are you sure you don't mean mp4?

Comment

• drew64
      • Jul 2004

actually m4a. I converted using HYMM from mp4. now i want to convert to mp3.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Originally posted by drew64
        actually m4a. I converted using HYMM from mp4. now i want to convert to mp3.
        Try playing your converted m4a files in a player. Chances are the files are corrupt due to incomplete DRM-removal.

Comment

• drew64
          • Jul 2004

wont play in any of my player. strange i have used the hymm program before and never had an issue. i ended up burning them to cd and then ripping them but i prefer the other way. saves on discs.

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

Originally posted by drew64
            wont play in any of my player. strange i have used the hymm program before and never had an issue. i ended up burning them to cd and then ripping them but i prefer the other way. saves on discs.
            You can use CD-RWs at the expense of more burning time to save discs.

As for the failed conversion, Apple keeps changing the DRM to thwart the success of Hymn or other such utilities.

Comment

Working...

]]>