title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dmc audio input won't work!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rik
    • Feb 2005

dmc audio input won't work!!

Although the music converter works fine the dmc audio input just won't do anything at all. When I open the programme it just sits there, if I try to press any of the buttons it freezes and I get the 'programme not responding' message. This is true for version 10 as well as the latest beta release
    help
    rik :cry:
  • adaywayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2004

Re: dmc audio input won't work!!

Originally posted by rik
    Although the music converter works fine the dmc audio input just won't do anything at all. When I open the programme it just sits there, if I try to press any of the buttons it freezes and I get the 'programme not responding' message. This is true for version 10 as well as the latest beta release
    help
    rik :cry:
    Hmmm. Did you put an audio (music) CD in the drive?

Comment

• rik
      • Feb 2005

yeah - not a flicker!

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Try changing the communications set via "dMC Audio CD Configuration" in your Start Menu under Programs --> dbPowerAmp Music Converter --> Configuration. I assume you are using either Windows 2000 or XP. Try changing it to 2000/NT Built-In (Limited) and try to have it read the CD again. Also, try disabling the option to autiomatically retrieve the titles from freedb. My computer did this to me a while ago and if I remember right, these two options fixed it. Once CDGrab reads the CD, you should then be able to retrieve the titles by manually clicking the freedb button.

Comment

• rik
          • Feb 2005

thanks. It worked perfectly.
          cheers
          rik
          www.rikwalton.com:smile2:

Comment

Working...

]]>