title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

rip-to folder issue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • longacre
    • Feb 2005

rip-to folder issue

Hi,

First, great program, thank you--I've been a registered user (power pack?) for years.

With the latest release, I am having an issue with the rip-to folder. I have to go in and select a folder three times before the setting decides to listen to me...frustrating. I don't know if everyone has this; this is the only program where I encounter this issue, so I think it may be a bug.

Please let me know if this IS a problem and when you have found a solution, thank you!

TJ Longacre
    (WinXP home SP1, toshiba laptop,...anything else?)
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: rip-to folder issue

try downloading and installing the latest here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6740

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Originally posted by longacre
      With the latest release, I am having an issue with the rip-to folder. I have to go in and select a folder three times before the setting decides to listen to me...frustrating. I don't know if everyone has this; this is the only program where I encounter this issue, so I think it may be a bug.
      As the post Razgo linked to, there is a bug with Release 11 remembering the Rip-to folder setting. The beta Release 11.1 fixes this.

Comment

• longacre
        • Feb 2005

Thank you. All is well again!

TJ Longacre

Comment

Working...

]]>