title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No Joy where there was once joy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mastablasta
    • Jan 2005

No Joy where there was once joy

windows XP Pro platform.
    Loaded dBPower amp
    Loaded hymn 7.0 no joy DRM error
    loaded Irevolt no joy no Internet connection - (Soldier in Iraq)
    loaded iopener converted files to .m4a (same size as origional), however dBpoweramp cannot convert files. Fails and immediately generates error: "cannot open file"
    Suggestions?
    I did have hymn and dbPoweramp working flawlessly at home on a win2K platform.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: No Joy where there was once joy

Originally posted by mastablasta
    windows XP Pro platform.
    Loaded dBPower amp
    Loaded hymn 7.0 no joy DRM error
    loaded Irevolt no joy no Internet connection - (Soldier in Iraq)
    loaded iopener converted files to .m4a (same size as origional), however dBpoweramp cannot convert files. Fails and immediately generates error: "cannot open file"
    Suggestions?
    I did have hymn and dbPoweramp working flawlessly at home on a win2K platform.
    So you are trying to unprotect a .m4p file? If this file was purchased recently over iTunes, check the hymn website for an update.
    Also, if iopener made a .m4a file, it could have failed to unprotect it and just changed the extension.

Comment

• mastablasta
      • Jan 2005

Thanks I'll check that out.

Comment

• mastablasta
        • Jan 2005

I was not able to find a more recent copy of hymn, so I found an internet connection and used iRevolt with success, though I kept getting errors on the first song I unprotected. That is for another forum.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...

]]>