title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

whole file does not convert

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adaywayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2004

Re: whole file does not convert

Originally posted by adaywayne
    Ooops!
    OK....as penance, I converted a 76-minute wav file to Lame 128ABR and then back to wave. No problems. The mp3 to wave conversion went at 47x.

Comment

• alan evil
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by ChristinaS
      If you are on a high speed internet connection you can send me that file using www.yousendit.com and I can try to see if I can detect what may be blocking your conversion by dMC. I can PM you my email address to use with this if it's ok with you. Depnding how fast your connection is it may take 10-30 minutes to send. Not advisable at all if you're on dial up though.

Let me know.
      I have to try to find the original mp3. I deleted the copy on the hd after I was finished chopping it up. It's around here on a cd-r somewhere. I'll try to find it later. I'll upload it to my site for you when I do find it.

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by alan evil
        I have to try to find the original mp3. I deleted the copy on the hd after I was finished chopping it up. It's around here on a cd-r somewhere. I'll try to find it later. I'll upload it to my site for you when I do find it.
        Ok, sure. Good thing you have a web site, that will be faster than www.yousendit.com

Comment

Working...

]]>