title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Optimus Lab 1100-Reviews??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbaptieguy
    • Jan 2005

Optimus Lab 1100-Reviews??

Can anyone please help me by putting down a review on the Optimus Lab 1100 turn table, it is the same as the $99 one that Radio Shack carries. I'm trying to figure out what turntable i should buy for ripping vinyle. I know little about turntables so please please fill me in.
    Thanks,
    Marc
  • adaywayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2004

Re: Optimus Lab 1100-Reviews??

Originally posted by mrbaptieguy
    Can anyone please help me by putting down a review on the Optimus Lab 1100 turn table, it is the same as the $99 one that Radio Shack carries. I'm trying to figure out what turntable i should buy for ripping vinyle. I know little about turntables so please please fill me in.
    Thanks,
    Marc
    Unless you are into serious High-Fidelity, that little turntable should suit your purposes. It is fully automatic and (most important of all) has it's own built-in
    pre-amp and RIAA curve equaliser, which you need for LPs. You can connect it directly to your computer- with the right cable (ask at Radio Shack), without going through another amplifier.

Comment

Working...

]]>