title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

.RAM audio converted to MP3 STAYS AY 2 KB

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • velera
    • Jan 2005

.RAM audio converted to MP3 STAYS AY 2 KB

I coverted some real audio tracks to mp3 but regardless they are ALL 2kb in size and don't play.

Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? Is it the source material perhaps?

Rich
  • adaywayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2004

Re: .RAM audio converted to MP3 STAYS AY 2 KB

Originally posted by velera
    I coverted some real audio tracks to mp3 but regardless they are ALL 2kb in size and don't play.

Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? Is it the source material perhaps?

Rich
    Yes, those are just the information that points to the file, not the file itself. Can you provide a little more information.....DAC version......extension of Real file (ra, ram, rax?), bitrate, frequency etc, and the same information for the mp3 format you are trying to convert to.
    Arnie

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

Re: .RAM audio converted to MP3 STAYS AY 2 KB

True, if the extension is .ram, then it's just a text file, a meta-file giving the true address of the actual real media file that is being streamed off the web.

You'll then have to use dMC Auxiliary Input to capture and register the streamed audio. Please refer to the FAQ section.

Comment

Working...

]]>