title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problems with Shrek 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sejac3
    • Dec 2004

Problems with Shrek 2

I just purchased the Shrek 2 cd for my daughter and want to rip it to mp3 for her rio, but the songs don't show up. When you try to explore the songs aren't on the cd to see, I mean the cd plays but the songs can't be listed to rip and convert. Is this just an issue of not having the right codec? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Problems with Shrek 2

Originally posted by sejac3
    I just purchased the Shrek 2 cd for my daughter and want to rip it to mp3 for her rio, but the songs don't show up. When you try to explore the songs aren't on the cd to see, I mean the cd plays but the songs can't be listed to rip and convert. Is this just an issue of not having the right codec? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you
    Are you using dMC Audio CD Input? Did you select the correct cd rom drive for it? Click Options and take a look.

Comment

• sejac3
      • Dec 2004

Yes all that has been checked

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

When you say the songs don't show up, do you mean CDGrab just says "Insert AudioCD"? If so, click the down arrow beside options, select "Standard CD Player Emulation" and see if "Table of Contents Detection" is checked or unchecked. It sounds like the CD has Copy Protection if CDGrab doesn't detect it at all. I assume you tried hitting "Refresh".

Comment

Working...

]]>