title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

program crash after conversion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nooob
    • Dec 2004

program crash after conversion

I have a problem with dMC. I can convert a file ok, but after the conversion, the program crashes and freezes my computer. It causes an error message that says kernel32.dll has caused an invalid page fault. I started having this problem with version 10, but never thought much about it and thought version 11 might fix it, but it didn't. I have even tried un-installing and re-installing dMC and nothing works. Anyone know how to fix this? It's really irking me to have to manually reboot my computer every time after a file conversion.
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: program crash after conversion

Originally posted by nooob
    I have a problem with dMC. I can convert a file ok, but after the conversion, the program crashes and freezes my computer. It causes an error message that says kernel32.dll has caused an invalid page fault. I started having this problem with version 10, but never thought much about it and thought version 11 might fix it, but it didn't. I have even tried un-installing and re-installing dMC and nothing works. Anyone know how to fix this? It's really irking me to have to manually reboot my computer every time after a file conversion.
    What's your OS, any service packs, and what type of input files and output files have you tried that have resulted in a crash?

You may want to troubleshoot that error: http://www.all-windows.com/kernel32.html

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: program crash after conversion

I am guessing it is crashing when sending ID Tags over, what are you converting from and to?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>