title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

cont. voice removal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trixtuf
    • Dec 2004

cont. voice removal

Thank those of you that offered some help.

I guess I need to be more specific. I have tried several cd's and every time I open the DSP effects menu, the music removal, remove tag element and voice removal items have a red circle with a line through them. I have noticed that the example (in the index of discriptions here) is also like that.

Do I need to convert the cd files to another type (like wave or midi) first? By the way, those didn't work. So far no success.

Tim
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: cont. voice removal

Originally posted by trixtuf
    Thank those of you that offered some help.

I guess I need to be more specific. I have tried several cd's and every time I open the DSP effects menu, the music removal, remove tag element and voice removal items have a red circle with a line through them. I have noticed that the example (in the index of discriptions here) is also like that.

Do I need to convert the cd files to another type (like wave or midi) first? By the way, those didn't work. So far no success.

Tim
    You can't convert to midi :D

You should first rip a cd track to wav. Then convert the wav to another wav while applying the DSP effects. Than compress to somethign else if you like. I'm not sure how good an idea it would be to do it all in one step.

The reason you don't have some DSP effects must be because you didn't buy or didn't register Powerpack.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: cont. voice removal

If you can select them then you can use them, double click on the 'Voice Removal' item to add it to the left hand list (the list of effects being used).
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>