title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How can I convert .asf to mp3?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bhb
    • Dec 2004

How can I convert .asf to mp3?

Hi sorry i'm pretty new to this awesome software. Unfortunately they don't accept .asf files >.<'' Is there any way I can add this so that I can convert my .asf files to .mp3? Please make it a little bit more simple. Thank you so much.
    :blush:
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: How can I convert .asf to mp3?

Originally posted by bhb
    Hi sorry i'm pretty new to this awesome software. Unfortunately they don't accept .asf files >.<'' Is there any way I can add this so that I can convert my .asf files to .mp3? Please make it a little bit more simple. Thank you so much.
    :blush:
    Assuming you actually have the file and it's not a disguised streaming file from a Windows Media Server, you can try to first rename the .asf file to .wma and then convert it as usual using dMC. If this doesn't worj, rename it back to .asf so as not to get confused when trying other things later.

Make sure first it is the actual media file itself (check the file size, if its small, like 1-2K then this will not work).

Comment

Working...

]]>