title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

.CGI File

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benaroia
    • Dec 2004

.CGI File

Ok. First, I downloaded the trial version of dbPowerAmp music converter, and some codecs. I accidentally expired the trial by setting the system clock ahead and then back. I regestered and I got a CGI file called fp3.cgi and I don't know how to handle it. I tried regestering but, it wouldn't accept the order number. Can't I get any help? I love the converter, but if regestering it is such a problem...
    -Ben
  • benaroia
    • Dec 2004

Re: .CGI File

PS: Don't post a reply as I probably won't check it. e-mail at 1kehn@charter.net
    -ben

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

.cgi is no audio file I know of.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by benaroia
        Ok. First, I downloaded the trial version of dbPowerAmp music converter, and some codecs. I accidentally expired the trial by setting the system clock ahead and then back. I regestered and I got a CGI file called fp3.cgi and I don't know how to handle it. I tried regestering but, it wouldn't accept the order number. Can't I get any help? I love the converter, but if regestering it is such a problem...
        -Ben
        LOL, what you downloaded was the downloading script itself. You must have right-clicked on a link meant to be left-clicked in order to intiate the download process.

Go back and redo that step.

Comment

Working...

]]>