title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Where to download old versions..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • studiojohnny
    • Dec 2004

Where to download old versions..

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]I upgraded to the latest version of dMC (silly me) and now it says I need to pay to encode an mp3. Riight.

The obvious questions:

1. Where can I download the previous version of dbPowerAmp?
    2. If nowhere, could someone email it to me? (ehyowasup@gmail.com)
    3. Is there another comparable program I could/should use?
    4. Loopholes? Options?

Many thanks![/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Where to download old versions..

actually i am not sure how far back we have to go but this one is still here

ok i have added it to my site download dmc r 10.1 and as a club i am sure i am allowed to advertise older versions without any drama's? and take note of the comments someone left comments :teufel8:
    Last edited by Spoons; December 06, 2004, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• studiojohnny
      • Dec 2004

Perfect!

That was exactly the help I was looking for.

Thank you.

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Razgo
        actually i am not sure how far back we have to go but this one is still here

ok i have added it to my site download dmc r 10.1 and as a club i am sure i am allowed to advertise older versions without any drama's? and take note of the comments someone left comments :teufel8:
        :lipsrseal :D :teufel8:

Comment

• adaywayne
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2004

Still, at $14, DMC is surely one of the best bargains around. I think of it as a small contribution for all the hard work that the developers and their helpers have put into it, as well as .....I am sure.....some expenses.
          Arnie

Comment

• Razgo
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

yes it goes without saying that we encourage people to register the small one time life time fee. it was never Spoon's intention to make people pay to use the mp3 codec in the powerpack. the powerpack has a lot of great features that come with registration, but not everyone wants all the extra features which is why there was a choice. but what do you do when one of the most widely used mp3 format means you now have to pay? when choice gets removed society finds a another avenue.

so i think to compansate the transition from free to use mp3 to having to pay to use mp3 or shift to another free codec/format Spoon is making that transition as painless as possible. and understandably Spoon will be watched by the mp3 lawyers so he probably has to corss his T's and dot his i's. but for the rest of us if we happen to find a tiny loophole well what can i say? :D except shhhhh don't tell Spoon :D

Comment

• LtData
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • May 2004

It's not Spoon's fault that other websites put up old versions to download. Just as long as he doesn't do it or encourage it, I don't think he can be held liable. But the PowerPack is worth the $14. It speeds up the ripping a good bit and makes other things handy too.

Comment

Working...

]]>