title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

LOL is this a glitch?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Masturb
    • Dec 2004

LOL is this a glitch?

Ok when i first downloaded the music converter, the right-click menu would only last for a few minutes until I didn't need to use it anymore.

Then I did a system recovery on my pc, now the rightclick menu is always there. Before I would have to open up the progrem to use the right-click menu to convert, now it always highlights the yellow window with all the info, and I can just convert. Is this a glitch or something? because last time i read the dbpoweramp faq, this was on the list.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: LOL is this a glitch?

It sounds like there may have been a glitch but I am not sure it is with dMC (dBpowerAMP Music Converter). The right-click menu should be a feature of your version of Windows, so when it did not occur initially-that looks like a glitch. If the issue occurred only with dMC and you got NO menu on right click, that suggests an improper installation. If you did get a menu but did not get the "Convert To" option, that is a separate problem. To address this case see: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc-support.htm (from the Support Section of this site).

What Windows version are you using?
    You should be able to activate and de-activate the right-click option through the dMC Configuration window (Start > All Programs > dBpowerAMP Music Converter > Configuration > dMC Configuration).

Good luck and best wishes,
    Bill mikkelsen
    Last edited by xoas; December 06, 2004, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>