title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

customer service Q's: lost receipt; upgrade issues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikewillnot
    • Nov 2004

customer service Q's: lost receipt; upgrade issues

problem 1: I have dbpoweramp installed, though I haven't used it much lately, and it certainly isn't the current version. I believe I purchased it -- it's not a trial version, as far as I can tell, and I can't find any "about" version or registration information -- but I can't find any email-type receipt. The re-download page requires an invoice number. Is there a database somewhere that can re-send an invoice number, perhaps based on email address? If so, how do I get to a place where I can submit that request?

problem 2 (why I came into the swamp): I want to have the current version, if possible, but I don't want to buy again if not necessary. Does a previous purchase entitle one to the current version?

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I've searched for a half-hour or so and come up empty on these points.

Thanks.
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: customer service Q's: lost receipt; upgrade issues

send spoon an email to http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm and explain the date when you think you purchased it and which email you used. i am not 100% sure what happens if you loose your registration email details.

and no you don't have to purchase it again and can read that here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...9099#post29099

Comment

• mikewillnot
      • Nov 2004

Thanks very much.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

To download the latest:

Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mikewillnot
          • Nov 2004

Thanks for the reply, spoon; that link requires a licence #, though, which I've apparently lost.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Drop me an email with the full name and email address used to register.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>