title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Program crashing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Program crashing

Hello, i rencently downloaded dBpowerAMP Music Converter, however each time i come to convert a song the program crashes, i have downloaded the neccessary codec's, any help?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Program crashing

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Hello, i rencently downloaded dBpowerAMP Music Converter, however each time i come to convert a song the program crashes, i have downloaded the neccessary codec's, any help?
    Details , plase. OS, ram, what you're converting (specs) to what (specs).

Comment

• Unregistered

Using XP, with 512 mb ram, trying to convert m4a to mp3.

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

You might want to try the Apple Lossless codec which is currently in beta here:
        Fully released Apple Lossless decoder: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/codec-central-mp4.htm

If this is what you are using, you might still wish to examine Spoon's instructions for this codec (you need the latest QuickTime, the mp4 decoder codec needs to be uninstalled from dMC).

If these tips don't help, please tell us anything else about the m4a file (where it came from, file size, playing time, bits, frequency, channels, bitrate, whether you can play the file).

Good luck and best wishes,
        Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

Working...

]]>