title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpowerAMP Music Converter Release ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surfbug
    • Nov 2004

dBpowerAMP Music Converter Release ??

I looked at your dBpowerAMP Music Converter Release 11 (Release Candidate 1) About 3 ... dMC Confuguration >> 'Tagging Options'), built-in Aux Input and File Selector. Can I converter the mps or wave to aux for my homepage?

Thanks,
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: dBpowerAMP Music Converter Release ??

Auxilary (or Aux.) input is used for converting music from your line input (such as from your stereo system) or to record music from your soundcard if you can play it but not convert it (as is the case with midi files and certain other file types). Auxilary input will record to wav or most digital formats for which you have dMC codecs. It does not encode to .au format (for which dMC only has a decoder). I am not familiar with .aux format. If that format can be encoded by dMC you would not need to use Auxilary Input.

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• surfbug
      • Nov 2004

Re: dBpowerAMP Music Converter Release ??

-
      Can I use the .au format for the music on my homepage? Where do I get the AU format coder?

Thanks a lot,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auxilary (or Aux.) input is used for converting music from your line input (such as from your stereo system) or to record music from your soundcard if you can play it but not convert it (as is the case with midi files and certain other file types). Auxilary input will record to wav or most digital formats for which you have dMC codecs. It does not encode to .au format (for which dMC only has a decoder). I am not familiar with .aux format. If that format can be encoded by dMC you would not need to use Auxilary Input.

Best wishes,
      Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

Working...

]]>