title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do i convert a protected .asf (from fifa 2005) to mp3?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

How do i convert a protected .asf (from fifa 2005) to mp3?

The music in fifa 2005 is awesome, and i would buy the soundtrack if they had one, but since they don't, i would love to be able to extract the music in the PC version of fifa 2005 and convert it to mp3 to listen to. When i try to convert it, however, the files are protected and i am unable to convert them. Anyone know how to crack the protection or convert these files? thanks!
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: How do i convert a protected .asf (from fifa 2005) to mp3?

Originally posted by Unregistered
    The music in fifa 2005 is awesome, and i would buy the soundtrack if they had one, but since they don't, i would love to be able to extract the music in the PC version of fifa 2005 and convert it to mp3 to listen to. When i try to convert it, however, the files are protected and i am unable to convert them. Anyone know how to crack the protection or convert these files? thanks!
    Is it protected or is it streamed from a streaming server and thus you cannot actually download it?

One way to capture the actual file to your pc is to use the program SDP from http://sdp.ppona.com/ . A wawrning: it's fairly fuzzy trying to figure out what you have to set up for it to work, as it all depends. It will apture it as an .asf file, that is essentiallly the same as a wma.

The other way is to use dMC Auxiliary Input and record the sound played through the sound card onto your pc into a wav file or any compressed audio format you have codecs for. http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=5362

Comment

• Unregistered

thanks christina! i guess they're just protected files... i definitely have them on my computer (from the game), so they're not streaming... i'll try what you suggested and let you know how it went... thanks!

Comment

• rista83
        • Dec 2004

Download the program called FIFA Music Changer 2005 and you'll get all the options with managing the game-incorporated tunes - From: http://files.fifasoccer.ru/mc2005_setup.exe or just visit www.fifasoccer.ru

:smile2:

Comment

• Black_Sunshine
          • Dec 2004

Hello
          I have the same poblem with the music and i would buy the ost if there would be one!I found this thread in the amp forum,and i downloaded the musicchanger,but i havn't installed the game only copied it,so could anybody please send me his registry entry?thx

Black-Sunshine

Comment

• Razgo
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Black_Sunshine
            Hello
            I have the same poblem with the music and i would buy the ost if there would be one!I found this thread in the amp forum,and i downloaded the musicchanger,but i havn't installed the game only copied it,so could anybody please send me his registry entry?thx

Black-Sunshine
            you would have to do a search using google to find a "no cd" patch for it. as i assume you are using a backup copy

Comment

• teitzo
              • Jan 2005

The end of all good?????

Could someone who has done this conversion thing please send me "The end of all good" by Sneak Attack Tigers. I only have fifa 2005 on xbox so i can't convert them or anything.
              I want this song so much! and its not on the net anywhere!!!
              my e-mail: nikana_86@hotmail.com or teitz.fam@iinet.net.au
              Or if someone knows where it can be found on the net...
              I would be very thankfull!

Teitzo, Aus

Comment

Working...

]]>