title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Need Help...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Need Help...

I have error after i have download..And i am bad on this things..
    Procedurstartadressen WMCreateSyncReader in DLL-filen.wmycoreDLL

What have i done wrong?

Sincerly Maria
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Need Help...

It looks like you are trying to install the WMA codec.
    If you already have Windows Media Player 10, you should try the WMA 9.1 codec from the Beta Test section of the forum here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6128
    Take to care to first download and install the system codecs and then the WMA 9.1 codec in that order. WMP 10 (and therefore this codec) requires Windows XP. You may need to restart your computer.

If you have Windows Media Player 9, you need to first download and install the WMA v9 codec and then restart the computer (if this is the codec you were using, you might have missed the restart).

If you have either an earlier version of Windows Media Player or no version at all, first download and install the WMA system codecs for WMA v9, then install the WMA v9 codec, and then restart your computer.

If none of these tips applies to you, please let us know what version of Windows you are using and what version of dBpowerAMP Music Converter.

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

Working...

]]>