title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

decompress ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

decompress ?

Hi,

I'am newbie with this stuff, could you please help me with probably very simple case?

I installed poweramp to convert Flac files into audio files. When I try to convert with the right mouse click the following message comes up:

The CODEC required to decompress 'C:\Documents and Settings\blablabla.flac' could not be opened.

What should I do now Is there a special codec that I should install?

Hope to hear from you !

grtz Martin
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: decompress ?

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Hi,

I'am newbie with this stuff, could you please help me with probably very simple case?

I installed poweramp to convert Flac files into audio files. When I try to convert with the right mouse click the following message comes up:

The CODEC required to decompress 'C:\Documents and Settings\blablabla.flac' could not be opened.

What should I do now Is there a special codec that I should install?

Hope to hear from you !

grtz Martin
    Did you download and install the Flac codec from Codec Central (Lossless section) to the same folder as everything else?

Comment

• xoas
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2002

Re: decompress ?

If you have not downloaded and installed the Flac codec from Codec Central (link is at the top of the page), you need to do that.
      If you have downloaded and installed the Flac codec from Codec Central and you still have this problem, then try downloading and installing the beta Flac codec from the Beta Test section of this forum.

Best wishes,
      Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

Working...

]]>