title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mpa to mp3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ciara

mpa to mp3

can i do this conversion mpa to mp3 or do i need another software
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: mpa to mp3

What kind of file is your .mpa file? Does it contain audio and video data or only audio data? If it is audio only you can try converting it as an mp3 file to an mp3 setting at a different setting or keep it as is (since .mpa is, on some occasions, used as an extension for mp3 files). You may have better results, if this is an audio file but not strictly speaking an mp3 file, using the current beta version of dBpowerAMP Music Converter (which has a decoder that does a better job of reading non-standard MPEG 1 and backwards compatible MPEG 2 files) from the beta section of this forum. With the beta version, however, to use the mp3 decoder and encoders, you will have to register the Power Pack at the expiration of a trial period as the license holder for mp3 has decided to charge for the use of mp3 in these programs (as well as in many other audio programs, I might add). Shortly, the current beta will be issued as the standard version.
    Good luck and best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

Working...

]]>