title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

File Path error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vidollo
    • Aug 2004

File Path error

When I go into options in the Audio CD ripper part of dMC and try to view my file path, I can only see the first window. I have tried hitting end, the right arrow, everything. I can only assume it is some program glitch. I have only noticed it after upgrading my Windows XP to service pack 2, so maybe that has something to do with it. I can see the file path under Aux input. My dMC is the newest beta version 11b5A.
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: File Path error

Originally posted by Vidollo
    When I go into options in the Audio CD ripper part of dMC and try to view my file path, I can only see the first window. I have tried hitting end, the right arrow, everything. I can only assume it is some program glitch. I have only noticed it after upgrading my Windows XP to service pack 2, so maybe that has something to do with it. I can see the file path under Aux input. My dMC is the newest beta version 11b5A.
    Try to uninstall and reinstall all components of dMC after XP SP2 has been installed.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: File Path error

> I can only see the first window.

Explain this a little more, I am not understanding.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>