title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacquie
    • Sep 2004

Error

I get this error when I try to convert a MP3 into a wma:

"Unable to write to 'C:\Converted Music\Oldies\walking away a winner.wma', disk full?"
    I just downloaded the updated version of DB power AMP(had to reinstall windows and lost some newer downloads :cry: )

I have been using this program for quite a few years now and have never had this error before. I'm sure it's something I have done...or not done...hopefully someone can tell me what :p

I have windows XP and just installed sp2.

I am not good in fixing things so if you give instructions please do so step by step :smile2:
    Thanks
    jacquie
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Error

Check this item out from the dMC Support and FAQ site (here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc-support.htm)

Q. Error Message 'Unable to write to xxxxx, disk full?'
    A. If you are certain the disk drive is not full, this error can be generated by selecting certain combinations of Bit Rate & Frequencies which are incompatible, try selecting a different bit rate.
    So try selecting a different bitrate.
    If you happen to have installed SP2 after you downloaded the latest version of dBpowerAMP Music Converter, you may need to uninstall and reinstall all of your dBpowerAMP programs (codecs included).

Best wishes and good luck,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• jacquie
      • Sep 2004

Thanks...That was it...stupid me

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002