title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Won't rip tracks 1 and 2 from CD's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gofes
    • Aug 2004

Won't rip tracks 1 and 2 from CD's

When I run DBPower amp, to rip a cd, clicking on the rip button, the follwing error message pops up;

the procedure entry point WMCreatesyncReader could not be located in the dynamic link libiary WMVcore.dll

clicking ok gets rid of it and the cd rips as normal, then when it has finished, the end status box says;
    Unable to rip track 01, 02 possibly due to a scratched CD.

But this happens to every CD i try.

Any Ideas?
    Last edited by gofes; August 24, 2004, 01:36 AM.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Won't rip tracks 1 and 2 from CD's

You might want to try this tip from Christina S.:

I found several references to the same sort of problem, the missing Winasp132.dll . One solution was to be found at http://aspi.radified.com . Elsewhere it was advised to uninstall and reinstall Nero.
    If you are using Windows 2000. NT$ or XP you might try this tip from the Support section:

Open dMC Audio CD Configuration found in Start >> Programs >> Illustrate >> dBpowerAMP Music Converter >> Configuration and select CD Communication to 2000 / NT Built-In (Limited), click Ok, dMC Audio CD Input will now function normally
    If these do not help, please let us know. In that event, please let us know what operating system you are using.

Good luck and best wished,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Unregistered

I had the same problem & got it to work by slowing down the write speed. You might try changing the options from Fastest supported to something a bit slower.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Install the WMA v9 System files from codec central and reboot.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>