title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

cd rip problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

cd rip problems

Hi hope someone can help!
    Ive got a new hd mp3 player and so iam ripping en masse to my pc. I downloaded dmc music convertor and power pack which is great. However, say every 3 cd i rip i get a static in the songs, often at the end for the last second of a song, or in silences. I have a 52x cd drive and a 48x cdrw. I thought it was just my cdrw as this gets a static when i copy a cd(havnt replaced it yet) but i thought just copying would be fine. Like i say, it does it on the 52x one as well. Tried ripping with musicmatch and get the same problems. I can understand maybe my cdrw is buggered (its quite old and they do only have short life expectancy) but surely just ripping from cd drive shouldnt have the same probs. Really annoying because it may rip fine for 2 cds and i get confident then it goes wrong on the next!
    any ideas?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: cd rip problems

Try ripping to Wave, does it do the same?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

Re: cd rip problems

This may be a similar problem: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...3874#post23874

Comment

Working...

]]>