title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

lame & Preset

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mantra
    • Jun 2004

lame & Preset

I makes several test with eac and cdex and dBpowerAMP Music Converter

dBpowerAMP Music Converter is not ABLE to Call the Lame preset (alt preset like Fast/medium , standard or extreme)

the eac and cdex are almost identical , but the dBpowerAMP Music Converter has a different of a lot of kb!!

when an update of lame engine?
  • Wayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2002

Re: lame & Preset

Which version of dMC are you running? The latest beta version, which will be officially released in a couple of weeks, comes with a more recent version of lame.

Wayne

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Each different version of Lame creates different file sizes, so you cannot compare different versions (EAC and CDEX are perhaps using the same version).
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mantra
        • Jun 2004

the version is 10.1

Each different version of Lame creates different file sizes, so you cannot compare different versions (EAC and CDEX are perhaps using the same version).
        yes i know but i use the same lame.dll , i think the lame code doesn't call the preset....gave the same range of bitrate , but doesn't call the right preset...
        they sound differents

Comment

• mantra
          • Jun 2004

The latest beta version, which will be officially released in a couple of weeks, comes with a more recent version of lame.
          with the beta version could i use the old power pack and DSP of my version

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Yes
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>