title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problem with DMC release 11 beta 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fifer
    • Nov 2003

Problem with DMC release 11 beta 3

I just installed DMC rel 11 b3, and now have a strange problem playing music. If I enqueue several files, only the first file plays, and I have to click on the "next" button to play each successive file. Release 10 was OK.
    Also, if I move the position bar to the right while playing a file, the file playing and all enqueued files are removed from the list. Again rel 10 was OK.
    Both problems occur whether the files are in My Music Collection or are loaded in from Windows Explorer.
    Any suggestions??
  • Fifer
    • Nov 2003

Re: Problem with DMC release 11 beta 3

A follow up to my own post!
    I uninstalled rel 11 and reinstalled rel 10. The first problem has been corrected, but the second one still exists. My recollection may be faulty, but I believe that in the past I was able to move the position slider and this would advance the position in the file being played. Now it removes all files from the enqueued list.

Comment

• xoas
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2002

The problems you describe sound like they are both problems with dBpowerAMP Audio Player (dAP) rather than with dMC, although the problem may have originated with the installation of dMC r11 beta 3, as you surmise. Try reinstalling dAP. If that does not work, you could also download and run this file to restore dAP to its original settings:

Spoon does report a fix for the dMC bug which should be out in three weeks or so.
      Best wishes,
      Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Wayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Aug 2002

I had this problem after installing dMC r11 beta 3. I can confirm that reinstalling dAP corrected the problem.

Wayne

Comment

• Fifer
          • Nov 2003

After some messing around (uninstalling and reinstalling), I finally got things back to normal. I now have DMC release 10 with dBPowerAmp rel 3 beta 5. When I installed DMC 11, the position slider problem still existed. I can live with this until the fix is released.
          Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

A new release of dMC or dAP will fix this (in a week or so).
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>