title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Track Order in WinAmp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rosy

Track Order in WinAmp

Hmm, well, even if this is not *entirely* the correct place to ask this, I hope someone can help me....

My PC at home has not been connected to the internet for maybe 2 years now, and for quite a while I have been having a problem with playing .ogg albums in WinAmp. What happens is that when I play/enqueue an album folder in WA, the tracks for certain albums appear in the wrong order. It appears to stem from when I edit tags (both, I think, in WA and DMC) - WA thinks that track is now the 1st track. Obviously some flag somewhere is being reset or something.

Unfortunately, though, it's not as predictable as it sounds - if it was, I could just go through every track on the album updating tags until I got the correct order. Sometimes it seems to work, sometimes it just seems to do random things to the track order... or nothing at all.

Does anyone know anything I can do? Thanks, Michael.

Incidentally, I first encountered this problem trying to fix the TRACKNUMBER bug...
Working...

]]>