title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I be idiot. Accuraterip?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puntloos
    • Jul 2003

I be idiot. Accuraterip?

OK since the day I started using DBPoweramp c.s. I have NOT been able to get accuraterip to recognise key disks. I've used disks on the list, disks not on the lists, various computers and cd drives..

Starting to get mildly :vmad: annoying..

Somehow accuraterip just never offers to turn itself on. If I put a tick in front of the accuraterip in the options page, the tick just turns itself off again. Keeps on saying [Accuraterip Disabled].

Suggestions?

(here's one of my own: Make a 'scan key disk' button and let me hit it and let it report to me WHY it is failing to recognise it?)
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: I be idiot. Accuraterip?

Make sure you have installed the AccurateRip function to the same place as the Music Converter, and you have installed the offline database.

If still no luck, your CDs are different pressings, and are not in the database.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• puntloos
      • Jul 2003

Re: I be idiot. Accuraterip?

Originally posted by Spoon
      Make sure you have installed the AccurateRip function to the same place as the Music Converter
      Uhm. "installed the AccurateRip function"? I thought it was part of DMC itself.. it installed a CD ripper and I assumed it contained all it needed for accuraterip?

and you have installed the offline database.
      Uh. *stares blankly* - this might be the problem.
      Ill go read faqs on this or something, I never saw the notice that I had to install something like that (for the record: the computer is online, cable internet, does it need an offline DB?)

If still no luck, your CDs are different pressings, and are not in the database.
      Doubt it.. my parents CD collection is too 'classic' to have 0 hits.. abba, queen, beatles, more beatles, west side story, cats, evita..

Addendum: ah. Found what I needed on www.accuraterip.com I guess somehow I must've read straight accross the useful info.
      *runs off to bury his head in shame*
      Last edited by puntloos; July 31, 2004, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>