title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DMC audio cd input will not run

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

DMC audio cd input will not run

I have installed DBpower amp music converter ( & uninstalled & reinstalled) but it will not run. I am using Windows XP yet when I try to run DMC audio cd input i get the windows error report message. WHY??????
    The converter part works!!!!!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: DMC audio cd input will not run

Try starting without any audio cd inserted. Does it start?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

I wish he would reply because I'm having the same problem, I will try it with the CD removed when I launch the app, although before I formatted last week, I had dMC installed, and never had 1 single problem.... hmmm...

Comment

• Unregistered

Ok, it's me again (reply #3). I just launched dMC Audio Input without a CD, and it still crashed. I think I will give Release 11 Beta 3 a try. I wish I could remember what version I was using before that was rock solid. I believe it was the same version I'm using now - I just don't understand what would have changed since I formatted the HDD and reinstalled XP Pro. Lots of things I supposed but I doubt I will figure it out!!

Comment

• xoas
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2002

Did you reinstall dMC after formatting the HDD and reinstalling XP Pro?
          If not, try that before trying dMC r11 beta (although you might find you prefer the r11 beta). Or maybe you've already tried that angle.
          In any case, keep us posted on how you make out.
          Best wishes,
          Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

Working...

]]>